 Star Wars / 4621
    Re: 2001 SW Lego —Eric Kingsley
    (...) I think some of you missed the last little bit of Jeff's message. Please read the above statement. Get it... Got it... Good... :-P Great fun thanks for the laugh Jeff, Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 2001 SW Lego —Tobias Möller
   What the.....?! You mean he made it all up?! Hehe, I´m really laughing now guys, hehe, funny joke... (If you don´t get it I´m not laughing) I was so happy about the Bespin cloud car... But I really did suspect something, the A-wing is not released (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)