 Star Wars / 4612
    Most Wanted Starwars Minifig —Jonathan Wilson
   Which starwars character, alien or droid would everyone here like to see most (classic only and none that already exist). My most wanted fig would be c-3po (if done in gold and not yellow) folowed by the stormtrooper -- Jonathan Wilson (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Most Wanted Starwars Minifig —Stuart Curtis
     (...) Personally, I would love to get the Modal Nodes (Cantina band) as a fig pack! Ooh, and Imperial guards (you know, the red, cloaked guys who protected Palpatine in ROTJ). Palpatine himself would probably be handy, then:) And if they did a (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Most Wanted Starwars Minifig —Eric Kingsley
     (...) 1. Stormtrooper 2. Sandtrooper (Stormtrooper with that orange shoulder thing) 3. Stormtrooper w/blaster (a real blaster not a megaphone with a cone on the end.) 4. Snowtrooper 5. Oh and did I mention a Stormtrooper Of course the main (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Most Wanted Starwars Minifig —Craig Livingston
     1. Chewie 2. Yoda 3. Stormtroopers (lots of them, of course!) 4. The Rancor and his keeper (How do you do a fat minifig?) Craig (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Most Wanted Starwars Minifig —Craig Livingston
     (...) I know I just wrote but I forgot about Jawas and Gonk! Craig (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Most Wanted Starwars Minifig —Eric Kingsley
      (...) Well this is old for some of you but there are a lot of new faces here. If you want to build a Gonk / EG-6 power droid. I did so quite a few months back. I have not moved this part of my old GeoCities site over to NELUG yet but it is still (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Most Wanted Starwars Minifig —Daniel Train
   Personally, I couldn't wait for TLG to make them, so I made the myself. Han, Chewie, Leia, C-3PO, Lando, Tarkin and a stormtrooper. I'm not sure about the last one. Eric mentioned that the strormtroopers with orange shoulder things like my fig were (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Most Wanted Starwars Minifig —Craig Hamilton
   (...) wow, dan! great job on the custom 'figs, especially that outrageously furry chewie! i wish the pic on lando was clearer though. ive always thought an adventurer's johnny thunder head would look good for lando. that's a nice detail on han's (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)