 Star Wars / 4567
  Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO

(...) Huh? I would agree with all of these except Slave I and the B-Wing just from their size and set numbers I would have guessed 29.99 for Slave I and at least 49.99 for the B-Wing because it has that big maintenance thingy. Well I hope you are (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO

(...) from (...) least (...) Yes, I would have also guessed $50. on the B-Wing, but the $20 Slave I was already confirmed by the mini catalog on birckshelf.com (URL) with all except the B-wing & skiff Ryan (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO

(...) You know I actually looked at the mini catalog and somehow I totally spaced the prices. I would say that I am very happy with the prices for the Star Wars sets and I hope it translates over to the other themes. The Star Wars sets seem to be (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)