 Star Wars / 4521
  Two Han heads?

Did anyone else notice that in the c00am-04.jpg with Han Solo in his white shirt, his smirk is on the right side of his face, while in the c00am-12.jpg Han in the black vest has his smirk is on the left side of his face? Shoot! I looked again and (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two Han heads?

(...) Good Han/ Evil Han? :-) -Duane (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Two Han heads?

Nice try hoping, John, but if you were to study the catalogs as much as I do, you'd realize that all it is is TLC's common trick of using one picture, and when they get bored of using it they just mirror it. On some sets it's easy to notice 'cause (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)