 Star Wars / 4523
Re: Two Han heads?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:08:45 GMT

Nice try hoping, John, but if you were to study the catalogs as
much as I do, you'd realize that all it is is TLC's common trick of
using one picture, and when they get bored of using it they just
mirror it. On some sets it's easy to notice 'cause of stickers, etc.
I get real annoyed by this.

Ryan
ps I hadn't even noticed that they'd done it with Han :)