 Star Wars / 4517
  Re: Slave 1 Cockpit II

(...) I agree, the Naboo/A-wing cockpit is close, but not too small and narrow at the top. I used 2 of them in my version of the Slave I ( (URL) ), but the perfect solution would be to use the type of canopy they did use, but replace the squared-off (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Slave 1 Cockpit II

(...) I´m working on my version of Slave I, but I don´t get the right shape. Thanks for the link to your page. That´s an excellent model. Maybe I´ll nick the shape of your base. Think I need another X-wing for this... I´m going to put up some (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Slave 1 Cockpit II

(...) cool! can't wait to see it. I like seeing all these different variations on the same ship done by so many AFOLs... it really gives a good example of how individual working style affects the designs we all do. As for the Slave I, that was the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)