 Star Wars / 4402
    Re: Shoddy MF —Ryan Dennett
   (...) fit (...) and (...) What (...) Yeh, I learned the technique from Jeff Christner, "the Father of Six Wide Fire Trucks". They just sit there on a flat surface. The only way you can use seats and have it be 6W is if you do what TLG did on the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Shoddy MF —Tom McDougall
   (...) I tried something last night w/legos to fit 2 in six studs, and it can be done. you need to actually have them on 5 studs by 2 studs with one stud between them (this is where their arms go). the 5x2 stud needs to be centered on a 6 by some (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Shoddy MF —Paul Davidson
   Can it be done if you include the thinwalls in the 6 studs? -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." tmcd <tmcd2003@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)