 Star Wars / 4397
  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

(...) Then I'm probably a killjoy: What about the possibility of it being a *hand* shown lowering the gangplank...you know, a "you can do this with your hand" thing? (And does this mean that we won't have retractable landing gear AGAIN?) LFB. (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

(...) Are you expecting retractable landing gear in this set? Has any System or LEGOLand set had this? (That's a real question... I've never seen one, but there might have been for all I know) Personally, I wasn't, because I havn't seen precidence (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)