 Star Wars / 4349
Re: Millennium Falcon close-up! (was: Re: Sorry to spoil it KL, but 2000 catalog posted!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 04:34:27 GMT

I tried a 300dpi of page 8 and you still can't really make out the
action box.  My best guess is that it is an escape pod coming out the back.
My scanner isn't the sharpest as you can see.

KL

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Brown writes:

Kevin Loch wrote:

heh, try page 12a...

Good deal Kevin, that helps a bit on judging the MF...  but I'd still
like a close up of 8 of the Falcon, and maybe the A-Wing, please.  Both
have strange things going on in the cartoony pictures above their set
pictures.  Or if you can just tell me what's going on.  :)  The A-Wing
it looks like just showing the cockpit opening and maybe some kind of
Snowspeeder like storage area...  The MF looks like something big and
odd shapped  falling out of it...  :)
jmbrown@mines.edu
http://www.pcisys.net/~jmbrown/