 Star Wars / 4346
Re: Millennium Falcon close-up! (was: Re: Sorry to spoil it KL, but 2000 catalog posted!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 04:20:02 GMT

heh, try page 12a...

KL

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Jason Brown <jmbrown@mines.edu> writes:

Jason Brown wrote:
D'oh!  Beat to the punch.  :)  Hey Kevin, if you read this, can you do a
closeup of the Millennium Falcon?  I can't make out what that
sub-picture is showing it does.  Um, it's on page 8.

There's a big closeup on page 12!

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/2000/c00am-100dpi/c00am-12.html

--Todd