 Star Wars / 434
Re: Helmet included in 7128??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:09:57 GMT

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 15:10:09 GMT, "Steve Berry" <steveb@codenet.net>
wrote:

I was reviewing the LEGO Star Wars web site last night and I noticed the
set description in 7128 (speeder bikes) included a reference to a helmet
for Luke.  Could this be an Endor-style helmet as seen in Return of the
Jedi?  This "helmet" can't be seen in any of the photographs for this set.
Does anyone know what LEGO is referring to when they refer to this
"helmet?"

My guess (which could be wrong) is that the contracted web-developer who
typed up the verbiage was looking at the set picture, and mistook Luke's
hair for a helmet.

I was looking at www.lego.com/catalog, and the following just struck me
as funny:

Just like the real X-wing fighter, wings adjust from wide to narrow for
maximum maneuverability. Luke is armed with his lightsaber just in case
it comes down to hand-to-hand combat. Includes grounds crew, transport,
R2-D2, and Biggs Darklighter.

I can just picture Luke hanging out the window on his X-Wing, wildly
slashing his lightsabre at Darth Vader.

And considering the jungles on Yavin's moon, they certainly needed
'grounds crew'-people.

Steve