 Star Wars / 4302
    Millenium Falcon confirmation —Craig Livingston
   As if we needed more confirmation on the Millenium Falcon, I was at the grand opening of the new Lego outlet in GA and heard the following: Customer to TLG (business suit/manager looking) rep: Can you help me decide on a SW set for my son? TLG: (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Millenium Falcon confirmation —Gene Weissinger
   Where in Georgia? My mother lives in Atlanta and n=might be persuaded to buy...... :) Gene W Eugwe@yahoo.com (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)