 Star Wars / 4103
4102  |  4104
Subject:
SW 2000 List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 21:04:39 GMT

Remember the list that was posted at www.theouterrim.com?  When I first read
it, I was very suspicious about its authenticity.  But so far, from what has
been revealed, it looks like the list is right on.

The list contains an AT-ST so we can finally look forward to some
stormtrooper.  But what in the world is an MTT?  Is it an imperial vehicle?

Also, only two sets from Episode I have been shown.  Does anyone have any
guesses to what TLG will come out with it?  Besides a few other pod racers,
the only things I can think of are playsets.  A Jedi counsel room would be
very cool.