 Star Wars / 4025
  Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets

(...) The A-Wing Fighter model looks a little weak, but looks like a good parts set. The B-Wing Fighter and Rebel Control Center looks way cool. Lotsa basic bricks, some hinge pieces. The Flash Speeder is a GREEN MILITARY VEHICLE. The irony is so (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets

In lugnet.starwars, Jeremy Sproat writes: But what does (...) I think it refers to the age of kids that should be building them. TLG seems really big on defining what ages should play with what sets. I realize it's only meant as a guideline, but I (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets

(...) The A- (...) and the (...) set. Too, small. But cool pilot fig. Pretty Good set. (...) TOTALY COOL!!! Closeups would be nice. (...) Very cool. Great for pieces. New minifig. (...) like (...) Mixed fealings. Cool set, though, esp. for pieces. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)