 Star Wars / 3994
    Re: An actual ATAT site! —David Eaton
   (...) Actually, there's some discrepancy on that... the first time that Lucas was aware of the problem was when Kenner approached him about the AT-AT toy they were making, asking how in the world troops de-barked from the vehicle... Lucas' reply: "I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: An actual ATAT site! —Toki Barron
    (...) I don't remember for sure, but I think in ROTJ, the AT-ATs on Endor were parked next to a platform (when Luke turns himself in to Darth Vader). Anyone else remember something like that?? Toki (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: An actual ATAT site! —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) It was very quick, but it was there. It was a TIE fighter platform, with the AT-AT next to it, and that huge radar dish, if I remember right. The game Rogue Squadron for the N64 had a lot of those platforms, and it had TIE fighters and guys on (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)