 Star Wars / 395
  www.lego.com/starwars/ is up!

The LEGO Star Wars page is finally up. (URL) When I clicked on this link in my favorites list (for about the hundreth time) it routed me to the legoclub login page. Once I logged in, the graphics and intro screens for the Star Wars stuff is great. (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: www.lego.com/starwars/ is up!

(...) There are a lot of great images--the alternate models show some of the pieces (like the TIE wing-holder) a lot better than the catalog pics. Plus, we get to see all of the figs. There's even a classic smiley-face fig! :) And the rebel tech (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)