 Star Wars / 3905
    Re: Scans of the 2000 Technic Star Wars droids —Eric Joslin
   (...) Wow. I have to admit, I had chalked that up to a troll. I don't suppose he's been able to produce scans of the other items he claims were in the catalog (Gungans with Kaadus, Slave I, etc)? eric (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Scans of the 2000 Technic Star Wars droids —Huw Millington
    (...) claims (...) I have asked him for them. I guess they were on the reverse of this sheet. Huw (25 years ago, 16-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)