 Star Wars / 3785
    Re: Preliminary AT-AT pic —Eric Kingsley
   Dave, Your AT-AT is looking awsome. I just can't wait to get all this Star Wars stuff together at Mindfest :). I am waiting on my Gray service packs at the moment so I can build a couple more modules of the Rebel Base. Great work and a Great Photo. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Preliminary AT-AT pic —Peter Fuesz
   Can someone please go over the details about Mindfest again? (Location, dates, etc.) Sorry if this is a repeat. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Preliminary AT-AT pic —Eric Kingsley
   (...) First let me point you to the official Mindfest Web Site... (URL) Mindfest is an event being put on by MIT from OCT 22-24 with a primarily Mindstorms/Technology focus but there will also be quite alot of general LEGO stuff there as well (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)