 Star Wars / 3695
    Re: The beginings of my modular Star Wars base. —Larry Pieniazek
   Very stunning models. Nice work. However your pages load painfully slow. Excruciatingly slow, even. I believe you have made the same error that Paul Foster did with his GMLTC thumbs. Here's a snippet of your source. <A (...) (25 years ago, 5-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)

        Re: The beginings of my modular Star Wars base. —Eric Kingsley
     Thanks alot for the info Larry. Obviously I am more of an HTML newbie than I try and admit. I noticed the slow loading myself and plan on doing something about it. Unfortunately I had to go to Dallas for work and won't have time to do anything for a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)

        Page Load time decreased ( was Re: The beginings of my modular Star Wars base.) —Eric Kingsley
   (...) <snip> Larry, Thanks again for your comments and advice. I have updated the pages by creating small copies of my pictures. They still are not real small but they are not just resized pics. I have also done a couple of other things to try and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Page Load time decreased ( was Re: The beginings of my modular Star Wars base.) —Larry Pieniazek
   Only too glad to help. I just went to your page and it loaded at least 20 times faster. Unfortunately, I'm sitting on a T1 instead of dialup, so a lot of that 20X is due to faster connection speed! :-) I'll flush my cache and try again later. But I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)