 Star Wars / 367
  Re: Updated summary of SW set names

Can you provide a reference? Are there pictures?! How can I wait for these things to become available!?! I swear, I'm going to have call S@H and order a SW set every day from now until March just to reduce my stress levels. Steve (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Updated summary of SW set names

(...) I know how you feel! I am already terrorizing my local Lego store about the SW sets. Every time I walk in (and that's a LOT of times) they tell me (without me asking!) the SW sets aren't in yet. B-) Mark "WinErr:072b Memory Error - What? Tell (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Updated summary of SW set names

(...) The SW Episode I information was sent in by a retailer with Internet access. Although the info is technically second-hand -- having been transcribed from a flyer sent out by (I think) LEGO Systems Inc. in Enfield -- I presume that the (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Updated summary of SW set names

(...) Hard to imagine, but TLG could conceivably get uncomfortable with diehard fans foaming at the mouth in anticipation of new sets. Yep, rampant pre-release buzz could definately cause problems for TLG. -- Terry K -- Just felt like being a little (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)