 Star Wars / 3632
  Re: Episode II

(...) There might be another reason DiCaprio doesn't want to sign for 2 movies. The salary probably would not be negotiable, and presumably he will be paid much more for movies in 3 years (i.e. EP 3) than movies today. Toki (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Episode II

I am not sure where these rumors of Leo turning down Episode II came from, everything I am reading indicates that quite the opposite has taken place. Leo was invited to a private screening or The Phantom Menace at Lucas's Skywalker ranch, and (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)