 Star Wars / 3589
3588  |  3590
Subject:
Karim's LegoMania has Moved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 15:55:34 GMT

Hi folx!

I've been away from things for a while, and wanted to drop a line to say that
my web pages have moved to: www.etymon.org/kn/lego.html

Nothing really new up there... I'm working on so many things right now that I
haven't had any time to dedicate to Lego in the past months.

I'm crossposting this to a couple of groups because there are a lot of people
with links to my site.  Please update your links when you can.

--Karim