 Star Wars / 3566
  Repulsorlift vehicle from Speederbike set

I've made a Repulsorlift vehicle from the Star Wars Classic Speederbike set ... it uses all the Speederbike pieces save the tree and one 2x8 plate. The directions are a little lousy (my first time playing with LDraw and LEdit), but you should be (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Repulsorlift vehicle from Speederbike set

Looks pretty cool, Zak. Ingenious use of the pieces. Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda ***...*** REPLY SEPARATOR ***...*** (...) set (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Repulsorlift vehicle from Speederbike set

(...) Now why can't I think of things like that? :-) Duane (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Repulsorlift vehicle from Speederbike set

(...) Thanks! I was inspired by the cool uses of the 1x8 "gun" piece from all the Star Wars sets. Ship laser cannons, clear stands for the battledroid STAPs, trans orange for the Pod Racer electricity ... I thought "gun" roll bars would look neat on (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)