 Star Wars / 3572
Re: Repulsorlift vehicle from Speederbike set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 02:10:06 GMT

Looks pretty cool, Zak.
Ingenious use of the pieces.

Ryan

   Thanks! I was inspired by the cool uses of the 1x8 "gun" piece from all the
Star Wars sets.  Ship laser cannons, clear stands for the battledroid STAPs,
trans orange for the Pod Racer electricity ... I thought "gun" roll bars would
look neat on the thing :)

   I was also inspired by the Johns' cool lego ships created entirely from
existing set parts.  I think that sort of thing should be encouraged for those
of us without access to many Legos ... (I JUST started collecting since
childhood with the Star Wars Classic sets, all my old Legos went to Goodwill :)

-Z