 Star Wars / 3558
    I want this! —David Simmons
   If I had my choice, I'd want them to make Darth Maul's double-bladed lightsaber! Just imagine all those trans-red macaroni bricks! :-D 'Course, they might try to cheat and use those half-cylinders, but I would insist on macaronin bricks. It would be (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        RE: I want this! —Ben Gatrelle
   But unfortunately for you they would be glued together, so you wouldn't be able to do anything with them except say you have 2000 macaroni bricks. Ben Gatrelle :-) (URL) -----Original Message----- (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)