 Star Wars / 3552
  Millennium Falcon

I need to know where I can find tips on building the millennium Falcan. (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millennium Falcon

(...) One name, *****Ben Fleskes!!!!*****! -John Rudy (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millennium Falcon

(...) Good thing you asked when you did. From Todd's message in .admin.general (1), this (possibly) temporary link: (URL) a pretty good summary. Cheers, - jsproat 1. (URL) Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com> ~~~ (URL) stands...like some sort (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Millennium Falcon

Just got back from vacation. Pictures of my falcon can be found at: (URL) didn't even know I made it to cool sight of the week status. Before leaving for vacation, I put some finishing touches on my Falcon. Both escape pods now work. The engine room (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)