 Star Wars / 3569
Re: Millennium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:46:19 GMT

Just got back from vacation. Pictures of my falcon can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/1438/falcon2.htm

Wow, didn't even know I made it to cool sight of the week status.

Before leaving for vacation, I put some finishing touches on my Falcon.  Both
escape pods now work.  The engine room is fully detailed.  I'll take new
pictures over the upcoming weekend and hopefully have them posted in a couple
of weeks.

Ben

In lugnet.starwars, John Rudy writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan LaRue writes:
I need to know where I can find tips on building the millennium Falcan.
One name, *****Ben Fleskes!!!!*****!

-John Rudy