 Star Wars / 3496
  Re: New Page Format

(...) like some of your images didn't make the move: Whenever I click on one of the links for Additional Pictures, I get a 404 File Not Found Error. --Bram (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)

  Re: New Page Format

(...) Sorry about the large files, I'll try to get the static images smaller, but the animated gifs are as small as they're going to get. All of the additional pictures are available on the old server, it shouldn't 404 you. There is a tripod screen (...) (25 years ago, 21-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)