 Star Wars / 3496
Re: New Page Format
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 17:13:03 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Pat Justison writes:
I also switched to some banner free space that I'm renting.  I'll make
automatic links from the old site location soon.  Check out the new site
and tell me what you think!
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/PLSCP.html

Looks nice, although the images are still rather bandwidth heavy.  It looks
like some of your images didn't make the move:
Whenever I click on one of the links for Additional Pictures, I get a 404 File
Not Found Error.
--Bram