 Star Wars / 3488
Re: no new SW LEGO this year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:48:36 GMT

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:51:12 GMT, Steve Bliss uttered the following
profundities...
On Fri, 13 Aug 1999 09:38:04 GMT, "Dan The Man" <Train@Tesco.net> wrote:

In my experience, TLG never release any sets before christmas. You get the new
cataloge in the new year, and the sets in it are gradually released over the
year. Some in January, some in May, and some in August. The only time I've
ever seen it different is this year with the episode I sets that were not
revealed in the new year cataloge. I think the likleyhood is the new star wars
sets won't be out until May 2000.

Huh?  Seems like there's always some new LEGO sets released *just* before
Christmas.  Like within a week or two.

Steve

British poster. Extremely rare to get new sets before just after new year
in the UK.