 Star Wars / 3480
    Re: Finally done ! —Ryan Dennett
   Very nice, I like the trans blue for the hyperdrive. Do you plan to do any interior stuff?? I like the landing gear and the nice layout(baseplates and other ships). What are the dimensions for the MF?? Ryan "Too many people think being a Christian (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Finally done ! —Ralph Döring
   (...) Thank you, yes I plan to do a complete interior according to the ship of riddles page. But I want to start/finish some other projekts first and I don´t know if there´ll be enough material left. The dimensions of the flacon are: lenght: 81 (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)