 Star Wars / 3476
Re: PEpsi Cans...again
Newsgroups:
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 00:01:58 GMT

18. nearby
19. is
20. triumph
21. menace
22. the
23. clouded
24. one

Scott R Dennett wrote:

Can anyone help me by filling in the blanks?? I have an uncle
who
would like to know what the complete list is.
Thanks
Ryan

"I can't imagine going through a season by myself - without
praying to God and having Him in my life."  Charles Johnson

-----------------------------
1   Anakin      NEW
2   Sebulba     LURKS
3   Qui Gon     BREAKS