 Star Wars / 3475
3474  |  3476
Subject:
Bottom of Naboo Fighter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 19:07:17 GMT

Does anyone know where I can find some pics of the bottom of a Naboo
fighter[1]?  I'd especially like to know where the landing gear is
located and any other important details under the ship.  Thanks!
--Bram

1) I've got the wings and top pretty much finished using a photo of a toy
in Newsweek--it looks much better than the "official" model.