 Star Wars / 3422
Re: My New Website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 09:26:14 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Garett Yoshimura writes:
Great models!  I must say that your A-Wing model is by far the best one I've
seen yet! Although I feel that you should move the cockpit back a stud or two;
the section behind the cockpit is really not that long. The A-Wing pilot look
great too from what I could tell. If you need a good pic of an A-Wing pilot or
any Star Wars character's costume, check out www.sirstevesguide.com; he's got
scans of all the new Hasbro toys which is a great way to get the details of
costumes and vehicles as well. May I also suggest using the Naboo Fighter
cockpit for the B-Wing as well? I've seen it on other ppl's B-Wings and I • think
it's more accurate than using an X-Wing cockpit. Your models are among the • best
I have seen if not THE best so don't sweat it! Keep up the good work!

Garett Y.
I've had a problem accessing the site, is it down or can someone help me
out.  I'm a real big Star Wars lego freak and I'm pulling hair because I wanna
see those models, please help!

In lugnet.starwars, Daniel Train writes:
Hi! I'm Dan, and I'm new. Check out my web site -

http://www.fourtunecity.com/tatooine/herbert/196/index.html

It's a load of my star wars lego models. Loads of starfighters and minifigs,
all from the original trilogy. I hope you like it. If you want to comment on
it please reply to this message.