 Star Wars / 3418
Re: My New Website!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:43:38 GMT

Greg Majewski wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Daniel Train writes:

Hi! I'm Dan, and I'm new. Check out my web site -

http://www.fourtunecity.com/tatooine/herbert/196/index.html

It's a load of my star wars lego models. Loads of starfighters and minifigs,
all from the original trilogy. I hope you like it. If you want to comment on
it please reply to this message.

I hope you won't mind if I tell you that your page kicks butt! Those minifigs
are awesome, and now I am embarassed about my own. The vehicles are also
extremely groovy; the TIE Interceptor rocks! Wow..
Greg "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobobosoboski!" Majewski

I like the models too- hopefully TLG's Boba Fett (if there is one) will
be as cool as yours, and you've done a much better standard TIE fighter
than I did. (You're right, the wings are bigger than you'd think- I
tried with just 4 4x8 black wings a side and it was far too small) - the
blue 1x8s (?) look really good.

The only problems are that the above url is wrong: it should be

-> http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/herbert/196/index.html

[no 'u' in fortune] but you can figure that out.

I'd also be happier if some of the images you're using for text were
just text, and the background colour was set to black so it looks OK
while the stars are loading, but these are design criticisms. The Lego
itself is really good- keep up the building, and don't have a dark age!

:: paul
:: who still lives not an hour from Suffolk- flat but nice