 Star Wars / 3417
  Re: My New Website!

(...) I hope you won't mind if I tell you that your page kicks butt! Those minifigs are awesome, and now I am embarassed about my own. The vehicles are also extremely groovy; the TIE Interceptor rocks! Wow.. Greg "Help me, Obi Wan Kenobobosoboski!" (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My New Website!

(...) I like the models too- hopefully TLG's Boba Fett (if there is one) will be as cool as yours, and you've done a much better standard TIE fighter than I did. (You're right, the wings are bigger than you'd think- I tried with just 4 4x8 black (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)