 Star Wars / 3374
  new contest proposal

Hi all, I want to throw out an idea for a contest, and see what kind of interest there is. Currently my website ((URL) is kind of stagnant. I haven't added any new models for a while, since I've been busy on Non-Lego projects lately, and no one else (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new contest proposal (Pat's comments)

Hi David, Sorry I didn't respond to the newsgroup but my html client won't connect to lugnet (or anything else outside Motorola). I'll forward this msg to lugent when I can or you can do it) (...) This is all very true, I've been posting to other (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: new contest proposal (Pat's comments)

Pat, Thanks for the comments, there's really no big hurry on starting up the contest, I just had the idea, and wanted to get some feedback. I also have the idea of making up an official flyer and orderform that Lugnetters can print out and take down (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)