 Star Wars / 3357
  New POV renderings of some of my old Models.

Here are a couple of POV-RAY renderings of some models many of you I am sure have seen before but not in POV-RAY. I have to say I was very happy with these pictures once I finally got POV-RAY working. The two models I have completed are my A-Wing (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Fixed URL Re: New POV renderings of some of my old Models.

(...) Sorry another URL screwup on my part. Here is my A-Wing Page: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)