 Star Wars / 3357
3356  |  3358
Subject:
New POV renderings of some of my old Models.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 20:16:27 GMT

Here are a couple of POV-RAY renderings of some models many of you I am sure
have seen before but not in POV-RAY.  I have to say I was very happy with
these pictures once I finally got POV-RAY working.

The two models I have completed are my A-Wing and the EG-6 power droid.  I am
working on rendering my B-Wing as we speak and hope to have it done some time
latter this week.

The A-Wing:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598/AWINGpov.jpg

EG-6:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598/Gonkpov.jpg

My A-Wing page is also getting to be pretty neat it shows some of the
evolution of the A-Wing into its current state.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598/AWINGpov.jpg

I have also posted the .dat files to lugnet.

A-Wing:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=155

EG-6:
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=156