 Star Wars / 3310
Re: New Ship and pod racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:15:47 GMT

Pat Justison wrote:
I've added a new ship and a pod racer variation to my main site.  Check
it out at:
http://members.tripod.com/~Pat_Justison/PLSCP.html

Ouch ouch ouch those are good.  As always, Pat!  Keep it up, man -- you're
helping support my sagging inspiration!  :-,

P.S. I'll have pics of a microfig scale cruiser that I've been working
up on Thurs. as well as an update on my Slave 1.

I'm very much looking forward to them!

Cheers,
- jsproat

--