 Star Wars / 3307
Re: "Tell me what you think" links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 13:05:16 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Todd Lehman writes:

--Todd

p.s.  On your page you had a link to your email address with the link-text
of "Tell me what you think!"...well, I thought it was easier to reply here
in news since this was still open, and what you wrote earlier automatically
gets quoted.  Plus, what I have to say is nice (not mean) so you probably
don't mind it not coming as an email.  Anyway, if you ever wanted to point
people to a news article instead of your email address, you could do this...

<A HREF="http://www.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=3303">Tell me what you think!</A>

Great idea Todd!!  I think I will have to add a few links to my site.  :)

Eric Kingsley

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598/

and then they can read your announcement or other info, and click Reply if
they want to post comments publicly, or click on your email address link
if they want to write you privately.  It'll work for any news article simply
to cut & paste the URL like that.  :-)