 Star Wars / 3280
  Re: 20 more Millennium Falcon pictures are up now

(...) I'm at work right now thinking of this: Initially I was thinking of a 4x4 cone or radar dish on the topside, and at least one 2x2 round, possibly a cone, on the bottom for exhaust. Obviously the bottom cone makes it one higher. The shape of it (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 20 more Millennium Falcon pictures are up now

(...) How about a 1x2 brick with a peg sticking out of it and then a 1x2 Technic beam blaced on top of the two halves. It would add a brick of height, but that is the best way I can think of how to do it. And oh yeah, it's Stonehenge, and it was the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 20 more Millennium Falcon pictures are up now

Tom and Greg, Both good ideas. How about this: Two 1x2x1/3 hingeplate assemblies(they look like a 2x2 plate when closed) connected in a 'z' shape. This way the hinge points could stay inside the four stud diameter circle and the door would open with (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 20 more Millennium Falcon pictures are up now

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999 21:41:15 GMT, Tom McDonald uttered the following profundities... (...) Probably a much more rational suggestion than you might realise...... (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)