 Star Wars / 324
  Re: LIC SW info

(...) hope (...) hammerhead, (...) have (...) To be exact, that "blue guy was Max Rebo" (...) I wouldn't be surprised by a Jabbas palace set including: A Rancor pit, Jabba & Salicious crumb, Oola (the green dancing girl), the max rebo band (Sy (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LIC SW info

(...) Yep, those would be cool. Solo in carbonite would be reminiscent of the Adventurer's mummy coffin. Oola would be cool, but look for that "selective compression" to take over again... :) Somehow I don't think we'll see Salacious as he's too (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LIC SW info

(...) max (...) Not wanting to sound too male but what are the odds we get a "Leia in Gold Bikini" Minifig? a million to one? a billion(1) to one? Cheers Tim (1) Thats a _british_ billion for those of you who read the robotics group :) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)