 Star Wars / 3199
  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

OK, I and some I know can't make it to certain sites, AOL and browser problems, can you post TEXT ONLY of your rules and entrance info PLEASE!!!! PRETTY, PRETTY, PLEASE!!! -John Rudy (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

(...) This, I don't understand. Does AOL block competitors? And why can't AOLers read HTML? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

(...) Yes, AOL, the stinky service, blocks all competators. ??? on the HTML ? just rules would be nice thought WWW.SAGABEGINS.COM weird al's new song, very funny, to the tune of American Pie, SW EP I lyrics! -John Rudy TJJohn12@AOL.com (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

(...) Sure John! No Problem. I'll post txt files for the rules, entry, and prizes pages. They will be in the (URL) path. I'll post them when I get home tonight. I'll also post txt files to this group as well as others as long as Todd is ok with (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

(...) problems, (...) Hmmm... I've never had any problems on the rare occasions that I access the web thru AOL, and my sister has never mentioned it to me either (and if she was having problems, she'd mention them). Then again, we all use Netscape, (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

(...) I use IE and I haven't had any problems. But maybe having RoadRunner might also have something to do with it. Greg citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

(...) I can't for all the living daylights get to certaain sites, GEOCITIES and TRIPOD, I hate AOL, but, Roadrunner costs $40 a month MORE than AOL, and my parents "LUV!!!!" AOL if you can't post them, could you E-mail them to me? TJJohn12@AOL.com (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

(...) So you're saying that AOL costs -$10 a month? I am pretty sure that RoadRunner costs only $29.95 here, but I'm not certain, I don't have to pay the bill :) Greg citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

(...) Perhaps it has something to do with the way the preferences are set up. I'm on AOL using IE and I don't have any problems accessing any sites. Also, sometimes new screen names have their parental preferences set differently, that one must (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

(...) It could be that the pop-up windows are causing the stripped down IE that comes with AOL to have a fit. What exactly happens when you try to access a Geocities or Tripod page? Jeff (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

(...) correct!!!, a javascript error!!!, I checked it, a glitch in AOL's IE. still can't access a Geocities or Tripod page. (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

(...) aol works out to $20 a month on unlimited. ---...--- WWW.SAGABEGINS.COM weird al's new song, very funny, to the tune of American Pie, SW EP I lyrics! (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

(...) comes (...) Upgrade IE or get Netscape. The problem should be solved then. :) Jeff (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)