 Star Wars / 3187
    Re: Ben's Millennium Falcon pictures updated —Ben Fleskes
   Pictures of the gunner chairs went to the developer yesterday. Pics will go online sometime next week. Pretty tough to get a good picture of them even with the removable panels. The one thing I wish I had good pictures of is the concussion missle (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's Millennium Falcon pictures updated —John VanZwieten
    Ben Fleskes <benfleskes@msn.com> wrote in message news:FE29LA.785@lugnet.com... (...) launcher. (...) front (...) How about using LDraw? I know for the entire ship that would be a massive undertaking, but to show off some of your really cool (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's Millennium Falcon pictures updated —Jonathan Wilson
   good ieda. go on, ldraw some of the cool stuff. (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)