 Star Wars / 3187
Re: Ben's Millennium Falcon pictures updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 23:36:46 GMT

Pictures of the gunner chairs went to the developer yesterday.  Pics will go
online sometime next week.  Pretty tough to get a good picture of them even
with the removable panels.

The one thing I wish I had good pictures of is the concussion missle launcher.
But the only thing to see is the hole that they come out of between the front
mandibles, the loading door, firing button, loading switch and cocking knob.
Guess that's something but doesn't go very far in terms of showing how it
works.

Ben

In lugnet.starwars, John VanZwieten writes:
Once again--wow!  How about a pic of the gunners' chairs?

-John Van

Ben Fleskes <benfleskes@msn.com> wrote in message

Quick note:

Just posted updated pictures of my LEGO Millennium Falcon.  The site is
different then the last.  Let me know what you think.

http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/1438/falcon2.htm

More pictures should go up next weekend as I get my next roll of film back.

Ben