 Star Wars / 3182
Re: Ben's Millennium Falcon pictures updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 16:30:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ben Fleskes writes:

Quick note:

Just posted updated pictures of my LEGO Millennium Falcon.  The site is
different then the last.  Let me know what you think.

http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/1438/falcon2.htm

More pictures should go up next weekend as I get my next roll of film back.

This just keeps getting better and better! Great work Ben!

-Tom McD.
when replying, note that given the opportunity Gamorrean guards will eat
spamcake.