 Star Wars / 3180
Re: Mos Espa Pod Race discounted?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 14:37:25 GMT

Toki Barron <tokimasa-barron@uiowa.edu> wrote in message
news:3772C445.89FDC766@uiowa.edu...

Sonny Sidhu wrote:

"Alan G. Carmack" wrote:

Hey, has anyone else seen the 7171 Mos Espa Podrace (894 pieces) for • less than
normal ($89.99) at Target?  I some there today at what must be a • discounted
price.

At a local K-Mart, I saw these astounding prices:

Mos Espa Podrace- $69.99
Gungan Sub- $49.99
X-Wing- $19.99
TIE & Y-Wing- $29.99

Has anyone else seen these prices where they live?  I'm just curious if it • is worth
a trip to the local Kmart (i.e. is this a local sale or one that is at all • Kmarts?).

Toki

Let your fingers do the walking/driving, and just call to get the prices.  Be
prepared for a wait on hold, though.

-John Van