 Star Wars / 314
  Re: LIC SW info

(...) her (...) counting on (...) don't (...) Well, I think they will make as many of the original trilogy characters as possible. Remember, there's probably going to be a three year gap between the new movies. That leaves plenty of time in between (...) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LIC SW info

Steve Berry wrote: [SNIP] (...) <fun mode on> And as usual with cross licensing agreements, in the new Star Wars episode we'll get to see young Anakin Skywalker playing with Legos! (of course, he's using the Force to do it) Robert Wallace (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)