 Star Wars / 3073
Re: Actual LEGO Star Wars news.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:31:38 GMT

On Sun, 20 Jun 1999 22:26:02 GMT, Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu>
wrote:

Terry K wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 04:46:27 GMT, "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote:

TheForce.Net currently has some photos from Legoland California of a life-size
set of Darth Vader and R2-D2.  Just follow this link...

www.theforce.net/collecting

and enjoy.

eric

Thanks for the link, Eric.

You'd think the technical wizards over at theforce.net would have the savvy to
rotate the R2 pictures by 90 degrees, though.

  Perhaps it's a representation of Kenny Baker's typical orientation while in the
R2 costume on the set (which had a propensity for falling over, yes?  Or was he
just drunk that often, another theory I've heard?).

Didn't KB make an actual appearance in TPM, as a podrace spectator?

Steve